Community Resources/Recursos de la comunidad
Counselor Website Contents
Mental Health Informational Sites:
Specific to Trauma/Grief:
Community Resources for Mental Health:
Mental/Behavioral Health Services Locator - http://liberty.tx.networkofcare.org/mh/index.aspx
Tri-County Behavioral Healthcare - http://www.tricountyservices.org/
- What is Tri-County? A Comprehensive mental health service that offers many mental and behavioral health services locally.
- How do I access these services? Walk-In Clinic open Monday - Thursday 8 am - 9:30 at 233 Sgt. Ed Holcomb Blvd. South, Conroe, TX (936)521-6100
- Speak to your campus counselor for pre-referral information
Yes to Youth - https://www.sayyestoyouth.org/
- Local Counseling - Shelter - Empowerment
- Magnolia Office - 31335 Friendship Dr. Magnolia, TX (281)259-0440
- The Woodlands Office - 8701 New Trails Suite 118 The Woodlands, TX (281)292-6471
- National Alliance of Mental Illness (NAMI) of Greater Houston offers on-going support groups for family members of those diagnosed with mental health conditions. No registration is required. Locations in Tomball and The Woodlands.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
Society for the Prevention of Teen Suicide - http://www.sptsusa.org/parents/
- If you need immediate assistance, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or tell Siri on your smartphone you feel you or someone wants to kill themself and it will connect you immediately. Do not leave a suicidal person alone.
- Crisis Text Line - text LISTEN to 741741 about ANY painful emotion you feel in which you need support
- Tri-County Behavioral Health Services is our local mental health service organization - their 24 hour crisis line is (800)659-6994
Emotional & Behavioral Strategies Sites:
Kids Health for Emotional and Behavior Information - https://kidshealth.org/en/parents/emotions/?WT.ac=p-nav-emotions#catschool
Secondary - Parent Teen Connect - https://www.parenteenconnect.org/
Substance Abuse:Al-Anon Alcohol Resource - https://al-anon.org/